Saturday, November 5, 2011

a stroll through the neighborhood

What a gorgeous day - bright, intensely blue sky; warm, but just cool enough to remind you that its fall. 

Also reminding you that its fall: the trees in the neighborhood. We took a nice long walk with the dogs this afternoon, and here are some shots from around our neighborhood in North Buffalo.

 Couldn't get enough of these wispy, painterly clouds.



 My favorite tree in the neighborhood this time of year. 
Last week it was neon orange and red. 












 An elegant cabbage rose and mums display. 








 Our own little piece of autumn foliage. I love that this little Japanese Stewartia tree changes with the seasons. 
Here is what it looked like this summer.  


Hope you are having a beautiful fall weekend!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting these photos....I can now live vicariously through you. I miss fall so much. I'm trying my hardest to appreciate the little glimpses of fall we get here...but it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete