Friday, September 9, 2011

where I'd enjoy Design*Sponge at Home


Grace Bonney of Design*Sponge is generously giving away four copies of her recently released book Design*Sponge at Home to four lucky Design*Sponge readers who send her photos of where they would pass time devouring the book (my words, not hers). 




So, here it is - the picture has to be accessible to the public, so I thought I would post it here. I could definitely pass hours and hours at a time, here in the sunroom, on my old hand-me-down chaise, with these two goofballs either staring at me until I pay attention to them, or snoring wedged in on either side of me, while I obsessively tab the sections on upholstery and flower arranging, among other subjects. 

About the picture: Otto (left) and Sully (right) on my vintage hand-me-down chaise. Church pew and crazy quilt made by my mom. Vintage persian rug scored on eBay. This spot is equally pleasing to pass the time away in the summer and long long Buffalo winter months. 

Wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment